Trusted LED Decorative Lighting Manufacturer Since 1995
Received 30% deposit to start production, pay the remaining 70% before shipment.
Address : Zhongzhen Industrial Park ,No. 13-15, GuangHai Road, LieXiYi , XiaoLan Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, P.R.China
Sales Hotline : 400-080-3332
Tel : +86 760-22395103
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Zhongshan Zhongzhen Lighting Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.